Autumn break in Val Venosta 4=3
Autumn pleasures in Val Venosta/Vinschgau – the most beautiful place
Hiking in golden autumn means balance and serenity and combines peace and strength, recovery and vigour, relaxation and action, calmness and dedication, harmony and zest. Whether relaxed or active – your autumn break with us will be truly unforgettable.
Take advantage of the mild temperatures and explore the Monte Sole/Sonnenberg with its fascinating ascents and breath-taking views. Crown your day with a delicious lunch in an alpine hut or in a mountain farm.
Your inclusive services in autumn:
- 4 nights incl. our gourmet half board: high-quality dishes in the evening, prepared by our chef Roland and his team, who all pay special attention to the use of regional products
- Large breakfast buffet in the morning with regional products, from our own bacon to homemade jams, honey from the neighbouring farm and much more
- Gourmet dinner with high-quality dishes prepared by our chef Bernhard and his team, all of whom pay special attention to regional products
- Free use of our wellness facilities, with indoor swimming pool made of marble from Lasa, whirlpool, Finnish sauna and steam bath
- NEW: GUESTCARD 2.0: with the advantage card you travel free of charge on the Vinschgau railway and all public transport. You also get free access to 90 museums throughout South Tyrol.
Your booking advantages:
- Stay 4 nights, pay only 3!
- Experience autumn from its most beautiful side – in Val Venosta/Vinschgau with wonderful temperatures and lots of sunshine
- Daily fresh spring water and apples from Val Venosta/Vinschgau in your room